zaterdag 25 december 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

25th December, Merry Christmas everybody! It's a white christmas in the south of the country this year. There's at least 50 cm snow outside! You should think it's very nice to have a lot of snow. And it is, but not if you want to go to your family.. This Christmas there was no posibility to go to them, because there was too much snow outside.. It's rare in Holland to have so much snow in winter and it's my first time in live that I've seen more than 40 cm snow. BUT. I've got some lovely presents from Santa! I'm so happy with them! The most beautiful of them is my new camera. Ofcourse I made some pictures with it, hihi:

<>
1. picture frame
2. peeling off masks
3. chocolate.
4. Björn Borg underpants
5. Glee CD's
6. Blond Amsterdam shopping bag
7. school bag
8. facial scrub (coconut)
9. New Year's Eve lotery with jackpot
10. hair mask (coconut)
11. cap (present with the CD's)

NOT on this picture: my digital camera, my underpants, my new watch and the 2 Blond Amsterdam bed things (look at one of the pictures below and above :)

(Look at the camera, not at me! :')


my underpants <3




The singing and dancing Christmas tree!

Love, Moyra



1 opmerking: