vrijdag 24 december 2010

25th WEDDING DAY (with a lot of snow!).

Yesterday was a special day. My parents have been married for 25 years now! My little brother and I made a hand-made streamer. When my parents came home, they were totally surprised! I got a cake from the bakery and put some cream on it. Yummiee! They said they would never forget this one :D This morning, when I woke up, there was sooo much snow in the garden! At least 50 cm. I hope it's gonna melt soon, cuz otherwise, we can't bring my grand-mother over here.. Which means that this is gonna be the first Christmas without my grannie.. ): Look at this:



















Beautiful! Isn't it?

Love, Moyra

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I wanna invite you to my blog - www.fashionablyyy.blogspot.com . You will find there a lot of inspirations, new trends in fashion and many other things! It would be nice if you wanna follow me. :)

    www.fashionablyyy.blogspot.com
    www.fashionablyyy.blogspot.com
    www.fashionablyyy.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen