woensdag 29 december 2010

Do you know those sites with beautiful little texts on it? Well. I'm going to give you a couple of my favorites today. Here they come:

I wonder if people look at me and think
"I wish I were that pretty.."
'Cuz that's what I think                                           If you don't live for something,
when I look at erveryone else..                                      you'll die for nothing.

With no one by my side
the tears in my eyes                                                                   
I dream of you
 could you ever feel the same?
can you hear me call your name?              .                                         
I think of you                                              
I'm not far away                                                                                               
somehow you drifted far away                                                                           
I can't explain                                                                                          
 In the dream                                                                                                  
 you're all I see                                      
In the dream
is where I will be..                              

I love it when a boy says something so sweet that I just
sit there and smile like a bloody idiot. Then proceed to read
it seven times again just to make sure I wasn't dreaming..         
                                                                                                           
                 People keep on saying that you should always
                 follow your heart. But when your heart gets broken,
                 which piece should you follow?                                
             
                                      
99% of me knows for sure
            that you don't love me.
      But it's that 1%
 that keeps me going on..
                                 
                  
Hope you use one of them! Maybe next time there will be more, now I have to go..
Love, Moyra

2 opmerkingen: